Info & Events
Covid-19 Safety Information
Pennbury Farm are looking forward to welcoming back our customers inside the café!
Please note below the measures we have put in place to protect both the safety of our staff and customers
- Our staff have been provided with additional hygiene training and will be wearing PPE to protect themselves and our customers.
- We ask that customers do not visit us if they or a family member feel unwell or have displayed any corona symptoms.
- There are now separate entrances for the shop and café and customers are asked to use the hand sanitisers on entering.
- We are supporting the Government Track & Trace, customers will be able to check in with the NHS App with codes on show by each entrance.
- Customers are encouraged to use the Hopt App to place their food and drink orders to takeaway
- We do have social distancing measures in place in the shop and will limit the number of customers allowed in the shop at one time.
- Please follow the one way system which is indicated by the arrows on the floor.
- Where possible please pay with contactless methods.
- We have thorough sanitisation procedures in place in both the shop and cafe counter for the safety of all our staff and customers.
We very much look forward to you visiting us soon and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during these new and challenging times,