Info & Events
Covid-19 Safety Information
Pennbury Farm are looking forward to welcoming back our customers inside the café!
Please note below the measures we have put in place to protect both the safety of our staff and customers
- Our staff have been provided with additional hygiene training and will be wearing PPE to protect themselves and our customers.
- We ask that customers do not visit us if they or a family member feel unwell or have displayed any corona symptoms.
- If you are in a restricted zone we politely ask that you do not visit until it is safe to do so.
- There are now separate entrances for the shop and café and customers are asked to use the hand sanitisers on entering.
- To book a table please call us on 0116 2592658 or email email@example.com please note seating will be limited to comply with social distancing.
- We are supporting the Government Track & Trace and all contact details will be taken at time of booking and kept for a period of 21 days after your visit.
- Customers are encouraged to use the Hopt App to place their food and drink orders and full table service will be used inside the cafe.
- In line with guidelines the maximum table size will be 6 to include children – we do have a private dining space upstairs for larger groups but strictly from 2 households only.
- We have socially distanced tables outside available for use but ask these are not moved from their positions, we also encourage use of the app to have your order delivered direct to your table.
- Where possible please pay with contactless methods.
- We have thorough sanitisation procedures in place in both the shop and cafe for the safety of all our staff and customers.
- We ask only 2 customers to que for the toilet at any one time.
We very much look forward to you visiting us soon and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during these new and challenging times,