Info & Events
Covid-19 Safety Information
Pennbury Farm are thrilled to be able to welcome you back inside the café!
Please note below the measures we have put in place to protect both the safety of our staff and customers.
- Our staff have been provided with additional hygiene training and will be wearing PPE to protect themselves and our customers.
- We ask that customers do not visit us if they or a family member feel unwell or have displayed any corona symptoms
- We are supporting the Government Track & Trace, customers will be able to check in with the NHS App with codes on show by each entrance.
- Customers are encouraged to use the Yoello order and pay system to place their food and drink orders for indoor and outdoor seating.
- Where possible please pay with contactless methods.
- We have thorough sanitisation procedures in place in both the shop and cafe counter for the safety of all our staff and customers.
We are now taking table reservations for our indoor seating, you can request a table on our eat page, or you can email/call us to request a table. We are also allowing walk ins for those unplanned trips out and we will do our very best to seat everyone who would like a table. (This is subject to availability)
We do reccomend booking a table during our busy periods such as weekends.
We also have a number of outdoor tables available for you, we do not take bookings for these, you are more than welcome to help yourself to any of the available tables.
We very much look forward to you visiting us soon and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during these new and challenging times.